










These images were all taken in Canton, Texas home to the largest flea market in the world. So large in fact that if you were to walk through the whole market, it would take you 3 days by foot. While in Dallas we were able to be part of what I consider to be a classic demonstration of our beloved America. Memorable moments include: watching an old lady in a rental-scooter whizz pass a 7-foot Nascar hat wearing cowboy who, after receiving his dill pickle from a vender, turned around and was nearly run down by the scooter lady. He dramatically jumped back and laughingly through his hands in the air yelling: "Holy shit batman! I hope you have insurance on that thang!" Then there was the surfboards for sale, in the middle of nowhere, deep in the heart of Texas. The closest rideable wave most likely a 48 hour drive away. Dream-catchers, 10 dollar cowboy boots, dill pickles, scrunchies, crystal balls, as-seen-on-TV, pistols, hot baked potato's in 100 degree heat and sausage-on-a-stick, this place was amazing. I have to say it: G O D B L E S S T E X A S.